We have a number of new and exciting opportunities to fill before the end of the year. You can find a full list of all the roles below along with CV tips and information on the application process. Feel free to forward this to your friends who may be looking for opportunities, too.
Open roles for new graduates, recent graduates or soon-to-be graduates -
How to apply & CV tips:
- Information on the hiring process and CV tips can be found here.
- Please note that we would like you to upload your CV in English and a copy of your latest transcript or summary of your grades to date. No cover letter or confirmation/evaluation letters required.
- Please note that Google sends an email to confirm the reception of your application via email (check your spam folder just in case).
- If you don’t hear back from us within 4-8 weeks after your application, please assume your profile is not a match for any of our roles we have available at this stage. Feel free to re-apply when new roles become available.
Additional Information about working at Google
Please note that the Google Student Jobs website, Students YouTube channel and Google Students Blog have more information about applying to and working at Google, that we hope will be inspiring and informative.
Ever wonder what it’s like to work in Google? Check out our YouTube videos below:
- Working at Google Dublin - video
- Working at Google Wroclaw - video
Google Online Marketing Student Competition
The Google Online Marketing Challenge (GOMC) is a great hands-on exercise for undergraduate or graduate students in classes such as advertising, e-commerce, integrated marketing communication, management information systems, marketing and new media technologies. Students form teams of 3-6 members and are provided with $250 budget to run an AdWords campaign. Check out the 2014 edition, more details and pre-register now: http://www.google.com/
Digital Marketing Course
The Digital Marketing Course (DMC) is an initiative designed to educate students in the area of Digital Marketing. It is a resource combining a variety of formats from case studies, videos, text based content to online seminars and presentations. You can access DMC at
- Student and new graduate website: www.google.com/students/emea
- Check out the new Google Students page on Google+
- Learn more about Diversity at Google
Google University Programmes