Як на мене хороший варіант для мід/сіньйор розробників
Кому цікаво ось детальний опис від Tomasz Dziurko
Who we are:
We are a small, but growing softwarehouse with ~30 people working for clients in Australia, South Africa, Nigeria, England and United States.
What distinguishes us:
- remote work: we all work from our homes, co-working offices or sometimes even from Bieszczady Mountains
- flat company structure: everyone has the same right to speak their opinions or change the way the company works, no matter if you are the boss or a developer who joined us a month ago. If you convince the majority to your idea, we make it happen even if the boss voted for "no"
- financial transparency inside the company: you will know how much each of us earns or how much we spend on various stuff
- paid days-off when you attend a conference
- company launched and led by active developers, so we understand that an SSD disc is not a whim and two large external LCD displays setup is not too much
What we expect:
- 2-3 years of commercial experience
- Good knowledge of English
- Willingness to work from home
- Independence and good communication skills
- Native or at least good Polish language
- Sense of humour
We also appreciate all forms of community involvement like:
- Professional groups e.g. JUG
- Speaking at conferences
- Having a technical blog or similar
Currently we are looking for:
Senior Java / Scala / Groovy Developer
What we expect:
- Very good Java/Scala/Groovy skills and general programming knowledge
- Openness to agile (experience not necessary, but willingness to try it)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of a second JVM language or experience with NoSQL/MongoDB
- Experience in close cooperation with client
- Not sure if you're good enough?
Try, you are only risking a bit of time! We are looking for people on different levels. Having a good attitude and being keen to learn is crucial, the rest is a matter of time.
What we offer:
- Salary ranging from 400 to 600 Polish Zloty net per day for a start (business to business cooperation)
- No company office, we work remotely
- Great work environment with passionate and skilled people
- Flat structure without managers, complete openness and transparency, even with salaries inside company
- No procedures and no other corporate 'goodies' we all love
- 50% refund for conference tickets and paid days-off when event takes place
- Best tools you need to make your work pleasurable and effective: monitor, computer of your choice
What we DON'T offer:
- Working in old, legacy projects
- Using Java 1.6 or older
- Being in a same project till you or the project die (of course the former is more probable)
- Managers telling you how to write code. Actually we do not have any managers
We conduct projects for clients from the US, Australia and South Africa, so a good knowledge of English is a must (spoken, written, by phone, etc.). At the same time, internally we are Polish speaking company, so Polish language is also required
How to apply?
Send your CV with a short explanation in English why you would like to work at SoftwareMill to: cv (at) softwaremill.com.